Leather Criss Cross Sandal
☆ Free Shipping Worldwide on all orders!
translation missing: en.products.product.pre_order_popup_html
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!
Join the Waitlist
Rachel toe loop sandals will alter your outlook on life. Handcrafted from incredibly soft vegetable tanned leather, these women's toe ring sandals feature cross-stitched details on the upper with crisscross straps and a soft toe loop for a comfortably secure fit. Built to last and grow more comfortable with time, these slightly strappy sandals include signature Jerusalem Sandals leather insoles that conform to your unique footprint with every step you take.
Pair these unique toe ring sandals with sweet summer dresses, casual Friday jeans and forays into unknown territories.
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for durability and resilience
- Leather insoles mold to your feet for a custom feel
- Comfortable polyurethane outsole keeps you light on your feet
- Durable textured grip soles stay steady on any terrain
- Light and flexible design won't weigh you down
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans using centuries-old techniques
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
Resilient Beyon Belief
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
Pure, Natural Ingredients. Always
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.