Complete your unique look with this trendy embossed messenger bag. Multiple pockets make it easy to keep all your essentials organized and ready to go. The embossed leather fabrication promotes longevity with 100% vegetable tanned leather that resists water, abrasions and the temptation to take shortcuts. Adjustable strap lets you carry this crossbody bag in customized comfort while the soft cotton lining protects your valuables from scratches. Pair this sumptuous leather messenger bag with everything from strappy sandals and sundresses to outlandish office attire to wild adventures around the world.
Shipping & Returns
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for water and abrasion resistance
- Fold-over flap with magnetic snap closure for security
- Light and flexible for carefree carrying
- Cross-body adjustable strap for versatility
- Spacious interior with pockets to hold your cell phone and credit cards
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans
- Crossbody bag measurements: 10 inches high by 10.5 inches long by 3 inches wide (25.4 x 26.67 x 7.62 cm)
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
RESILIENT BEYOND BELIEF
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
PURE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS.
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!