Leather Thick Strap Sandal
☆ Free Shipping Worldwide on all orders!
All Items are shipped from Los Angeles, California
translation missing: en.products.product.pre_order_popup_html
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!
Join the Waitlist
The Elan men's buckle sandals achieve the perfect balance of comfort and style. These popular men's leather sandals are handcrafted in Jerusalem from 100% vegetable tanned leather that resists water, abrasions and unnecessary complications. Choose buckle strap sandals for the security of an adjustable slingback buckle that makes it easy to find your perfect fit. Thick crossed straps over the arch look polished enough for casual Fridays. These men's leather sandals are built by hand to last for years with the durability of common sense and the resilience of a saint. The smooth leather insoles mold to the shape of your unique footprint with every step you take toward a brighter future.
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for eco-friendly resilience
- Leather insoles mold to your feet for a custom feel
- Comfortable polyurethane outsole keeps you steady and light on your feet
- Durable textured grip outsoles are ready to take on adventure
- Light and flexible design goes anywhere with confidence
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
Resilient Beyon Belief
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
Pure, Natural Ingredients. Always
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.