Cross Body Purse
Black Leather Bag
☆ Free Shipping Worldwide on all orders!
translation missing: en.products.product.pre_order_popup_html
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!
Join the Waitlist
The black leather crossbody purse brings timeless style to any wardrobe. Beautifully designed and handcrafted in rich, smooth leather, this signature crossbody purse comes equipped with a divided interior and an extra exterior pocket, so you can stay organized all day long.
Pair this classic crossbody purse with closed toe sandals and an open mind or gladiator sandals for women and wild adventures. Whether it's on your daily commute or a weekend away from it all, this handcrafted leather bag brings serious street cred to your fingertips.
- Crossbody purse dimensions: 7 inches high by 8.5 inches long by 4 inches wide at base (17.78 x 21.59 x 10.16 cm)
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for durability and resilience
- Fold-over flap with magnetic snap closure for security
- Light and flexible design for staying light on your feet
- Crossbody adjustable strap for hands-free convenience
- Signature silver-tone hardware and heavy handcrafted stitching on exterior for exceptional style
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
Resilient Beyon Belief
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
Pure, Natural Ingredients. Always
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.