Leather Crossover Sandal
☆ Free Shipping Worldwide on all orders!
translation missing: en.products.product.pre_order_popup_html
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!
Join the Waitlist
The Asa ankle strap sandal wraps up a stylish look for any wardrobe. These open toe leather sandals feature crossover braided straps over the toes and an ankle strap that wraps around and buckles for an adjustable fit. Walk in supreme comfort on the soft leather insoles that mold to your unique footprint with every step.
These ankle wrap flat sandals are handcrafted by skilled artisans using natural vegetable tanned leather and centuries-old techniques. This leather resists water, abrasions and fashion faux pas. The rich patina will deepen over time as these buckle strap sandals soak up your deepest desires.
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for durability and resilience
- Leather insoles mold to your feet for a custom feel
- Comfortable polyurethane outsole keeps you steady
- Durable textured grip soles are ready for any terrain
- Light and flexible design won't weigh you down
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem with Old-World techniques
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
Resilient Beyon Belief
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
Pure, Natural Ingredients. Always
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.