The embossed leather reporter bag carries all your stuff in timeless style. Amplify any outfit with this unique and comfortable reporter bag that stands out with high-quality leather and superior craftsmanship. Transport your essentials hands-free with the adjustable shoulder strap that delivers easy crossbody positioning. You can also carry this messenger bag from the sturdy top handle when you need more control. Interior pockets keep your cell phone and credit cards safe and handy while additional exterior pockets provide quick access to important accessories.
Pair this attractive reporter bag with closed toe sandals on weekday commutes and strappy sandals on weekend adventures.
Shipping & Returns
- Reporter bag dimensions: 12 inches high by 10 inches long by 4 inches wide at base (30.48 x 25.4 x 10.16 cm)
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for durability and resilience
- Fold-over flap with magnetic snap closure for security
- Light and flexible design for mobility
- Cross-body adjustable strap for a versatile hands-free fit
- Spacious interior with pockets to hold your cell phone and credit cards
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
RESILIENT BEYOND BELIEF
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
PURE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS.
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!