Vegan Leather Sandal
☆ Free Shipping Worldwide on all orders!
All Items are shipped from Los Angeles, California
translation missing: en.products.product.pre_order_popup_html
(Measurements taken from sole of shoe)
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!
Join the Waitlist
David vegan leather men's toe loop sandals align your values with the custom comfort you crave. Crafted from a skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material, these toe ring sandals bring the softest faux leather to your feet. Ethically handmade in Jerusalem, our minimalist design features easy slip-on styling with a toe ring for added security. Our skilled artisans use 100% vegan materials to handcraft men's toe loop sandals to uncompromising standards, including an inner lining layer of soft, breathable fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin for an unparalleled comfortable experience. Walk the walk of animal-friendly integrity in David vegan leather toe loop sandals.
- Soft microfiber vegan leather uppers look like genuine leather
- Breathable microfiber lining cradles your feet in comfort
- Comfortable polyurethane outsole keeps you light on your feet
- Durable textured grip sole conquers any terrain
- Light and flexible design won't weigh you down
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem for one-of-kind vegan leather toe loop sandals
Have a question? Contact Us
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
Resilient Beyon Belief
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
Pure, Natural Ingredients. Always
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.