Adino men's closed toe sandals bring the best of both worlds to your feet. Stride confidently in the security of covered toes, then kick off adventure whenever the mood strikes with the open backs of these men's leather sandals. Closed toe designs look polished with linen suits, khakis or jeans for versatile casual Friday options. Handmade in East Jerusalem by skilled artisans, these closed toe sandals feature 100% vegetable tanned full-grain leather with natural earthy charm that amps up the comfort in timeless style.
Shipping & Returns
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for water and abrasion resistance
- Leather insoles mold to your unique footprint with every step
- Comfortable polyurethane outsole keeps you light on your feet
- Durable textured grip sole conquers any terrain
- Light and flexible design won't weigh you down
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem for superior quality
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
RESILIENT BEYOND BELIEF
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
PURE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS.
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!