The soft leather backpack is an essential wardrobe accessory. Pack for your commute to work, a weekend away from it all or wild adventures around the world in this shoulder strap backpack for men and women.
The medium size and multitude of pockets make this leather backpack ideal for carrying your everyday necessities while providing enough room for overnight essentials.. This stylish brown backpack is handcrafted from 100% vegetable tanned leather for superior resistance to water, abrasions, splits and cracks. Find easy access to your stuff with two side pockets and one front pocket. Antique brass hardware lends a vintage feel to this backpack that pairs beautifully with men's closed toe sandals, women's toe loop sandals and gender-neutral footwear.
Shipping & Returns
- 100% vegetable-tanned natural leather for durability
- Antique brass hardware for vintage-inspired style
- Light and flexible design for flights of fancy
- Backpack dimensions: 12 inches high by 14 inches long by 7 inches wide (30.48 x 35.56 x 17.78 cm)
- Adjustable leather shoulder straps for versatility
- Two side pockets and one front pocket for easy access to smaller items
- Handcrafted in East Jerusalem
Have a question? Contact Us
As seen on Instagram @jerusalemsandals
Handcrafted by Artisans. Quality to Walk the Test of Time
RESILIENT BEYOND BELIEF
Our high-quality, water-resistant leather can withstand any environment. Dual-stitching ensures your sandals last as long as you do, and grippy soles lets you hike, bike and explore the world confidently in style.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Inspired by the sandal making heritage, each sandal is finished by hand and only gets more comfortable with wear. We pride ourselves on using only the finest leather that molds the insoles custom to your feet. Try a pair and you’ll understand why we say these shoes are a second skin.
PURE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS.
Some manufacturers cut corners. We choose to take the long road, using only vegetable-based stains and quality leather, finishing each sandal by hand, because the end result is a stronger, more resilient sandal that we can stand for.
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!